Subtitle

Abide in Love ~ Abound in Thanksgiving ~ Work in Joy...
Live Fully ~ Suffer Rightly ~ Trust Deeply ~ Bless Truly!

LISTEN & LEARN:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
~ Psalms 25:4,5

Sub Sub Title

LESSONS FOR A LEARNER

Thursday, February 23, 2012

First 'God Revelation'

DD 23 months was sitting in her high chair at dinner showing us the "huut" (hurt) on her pinky finger.  Dear Brother, 4, is quick to inform her that God will heal her owey (and that's pretty cute in and of itself).  And DD says "Godt" for the first time and starts looking around and turns around to look out the patio door and looks around some more with a sparkle in her eye and hopeful anticipation for Godt to come and heal her "huut"!

May the great anticipation of our Healer continue to grow and keep the sparkle in her eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment