Subtitle

Abide in Love ~ Abound in Thanksgiving ~ Work in Joy...
Live Fully ~ Suffer Rightly ~ Trust Deeply ~ Bless Truly!

LISTEN & LEARN:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
~ Psalms 25:4,5

Sub Sub Title

LESSONS FOR A LEARNER

Thursday, October 13, 2011

40 Days of Surrender - Day 1

Monday, October 10, 2011 - Convicted, Lead to an act of Obedience

Fast from getting irritated when things don't go "your way", fast from justifying your disrespectful tone when things don't go "as you think best" - for 40 days, with the intention that the extended intentional fast will break this habit of your "Self-Will" getting its way and the result being walking more intimately in step with the Spirit.


For a list of all the daily lesson titles in the 40 Days of Surrender in one place, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment