Subtitle

Abide in Love ~ Abound in Thanksgiving ~ Work in Joy...
Live Fully ~ Suffer Rightly ~ Trust Deeply ~ Bless Truly!

LISTEN & LEARN:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
~ Psalms 25:4,5

Sub Sub Title

LESSONS FOR A LEARNER

Thursday, October 13, 2011

40 Days of Surrender - Day 2

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - "God is Sovereign and this is not sinful"

When things don't go as I think they should, God is the One who is truly in control and sovereign over the details of what is happening.  If it is not direct sin (and more just things not going according to my preference), I need to accept graciously and not try to finagle "my way."


For a list of all the daily lesson titles in the 40 Days of Surrender in one place, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment