Subtitle

Abide in Love ~ Abound in Thanksgiving ~ Work in Joy...
Live Fully ~ Suffer Rightly ~ Trust Deeply ~ Bless Truly!

LISTEN & LEARN:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
~ Psalms 25:4,5

Sub Sub Title

LESSONS FOR A LEARNER

Thursday, October 27, 2011

40 Days of Surrender - Day 18


Thursday, October 27, 2011 - Jumbled emotions

It's a train...the illustration, it's a train -- FAITH is the Engine, FACT is the Car, FEELING is the Caboose.

Today...no structured order on the train track...today - Train Wreck.

I was FEELING...and the feelings were fighting for some position other than caboose - stress, anxiety, heaviness, emotions I am not even able to put labels on.  And FAITH was not absent - I could articulate: "LORD, I know this isn't significant, it will all work out...I don't like the weight...Father, I want to hear what you have to say to me, but I am too tired and stressed it seems to even quiet my heart to listen."

And then it came, the still small voice...Surrender...surrender that which is weighing you down.

And I did.

And that is obedience.  And that builds FAITH.  And that puts the FAITH Engine in its rightful position...God, the Engineer of FAITH, the Engineer of the TRAIN of life.

May I continue to Learn to let FAITH in God be the Driver in "my" life.



For a list of all the daily lesson titles in the 40 Days of Surrender in one place, Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment