Subtitle

Abide in Love ~ Abound in Thanksgiving ~ Work in Joy...
Live Fully ~ Suffer Rightly ~ Trust Deeply ~ Bless Truly!

LISTEN & LEARN:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
~ Psalms 25:4,5

Sub Sub Title

LESSONS FOR A LEARNER

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Chart Tool for Child's Sharing


As most three year olds do, our son was really struggling with sharing.  The anger chart gave me the idea to make something similar for sharing.  We have found it helpful to have some Biblical reasoning to articulate the constant instruction to "Share!" The following is a sample of our chart:

The Blessing of Sharing
Sharing is: Blessing others with something I have
  • NOT to share is:Greedy, Rude, and Selfish
  •  TO share is:Generous, Kind, and Looking out for others’ best interests


Ø God shares with me
Ø Mommy and Daddy share with me
Ø I like it when others share with me

Even when it is hard it is good to bless others by sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment