Subtitle

Abide in Love ~ Abound in Thanksgiving ~ Work in Joy...
Live Fully ~ Suffer Rightly ~ Trust Deeply ~ Bless Truly!

LISTEN & LEARN:

"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths,
guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long."
~ Psalms 25:4,5

Sub Sub Title

LESSONS FOR A LEARNER

Sunday, October 30, 2011

"I am so Thankful!"

So, I have been practicing Ann Voskamp's "Verbal Thanksgiving."

I want to grow in Godly Joy and recognize that a root of Joy is Thanksgiving.  Thus, "I am so thankful..." rolls off my tongue with much more ease than it used to.  (Thankfully:))

This afternoon, my DS3 comes in having unwrapped the bandage protecting him from scratching his itchy, raw eczema.  I say, "Oh, it's getting better." (as there wasn't even a scab left, just the healing pinkish scars!)

And HE says, "Yea, I am so thankful!" (with the same inflection I use:))  From the mouth of babes...

They are listening...they are little learners...what are they learning from me, LORD...what are they learning of YOU!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment